Mental Health Awareness Training (half-day) – SeptemberStarts at: 14/09/2022 9:00 am - Duration: 4 hour(s)
Online via MS Teams
Half-day Mental Health Awareness Training, produced by Mental Health First Aid England and delivered by East Sussex Wellbeing at Work, as part of the Wellbeing at Work programme.
How to book:
This course (produced by MHFA England) raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
Please note, at this time each organisation can send up to a maximum of six delegates on the course. No-shows and short notice drop outs will be liable to be charged the full cost of the course.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
For more information and BOOKING, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any queries about this training, or the accreditation itself, please get in touch with the team at Healthy.Workplace@eastsussex.gov.uk