Mental Health Awareness Training (half-day) – November 2023Starts at: 22/11/2023 9:00 am - Duration: 4 hour(s)
Online via MS Teams
Half-day Mental Health Awareness training, produced by Mental Health First Aid England and delivered by East Sussex Wellbeing at Work.
How to book:
Having employees who are Mental Health Aware in your organisation can help you drive forward wellbeing improvements, break down the stigma around mental health in the workplace and support your journey to Wellbeing at Work accreditation.
This interactive course raises awareness of mental health. It covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
It is important that any delegate booked onto the course ensures that they can commit to attending the session in full. No-shows and short notice drop-outs will be liable to be charged the full cost of the course.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
Please note, at this time each organisation can send up to a maximum of six delegates on the course.
FOR BOOKINGS, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
If you have any queries about this training, or the accreditation itself, please get in touch with the team at Healthy.Workplace@eastsussex.gov.uk
This course is funded by Public Health at East Sussex County Council, there is no cost associated to attendees.