Managing Mental Health in the Workplace (for managers) – September 23 (face-to-face)Starts at: 27/09/2023 9:30 am - Duration: 3.0 hour(s)
The Welcome Building, Compton Street, Eastbourne, England, BN21 4BP
Training delivered by the Wellbeing at Work Programme, in partnership with Mind Brighton & Hove.
How to book:
As part of the East Sussex Wellbeing at Work Programme, we provide free half-day Managing Mental Health in the Workplace training for line managers. Having trained managers in your organisation can help you creatte a mentally healthy workplace by supporting your staff’s wellbeing needs.
Key Learning Outcomes:
• Mental health – what affects staff and volunteers at work
• Recognising the signs in self and others
• How to support staff living with mental health issues
• How to have conversations about mental health – handling disclosure and managing return to work
• Reasonable Adjustments and Wellness Action Plans
• Creating a mentally healthy workplace
• Signposting – further information and support
• Managing your own mental wellbeing
It is important that delegates booked onto this course are managers or have managerial responsibilities in their organisation (line manager, senior manager, middle managers, team leaders etc).
Please note that organisations can send up to a maximum of six delegates on the course.
To book a place on this course, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
If you have any queries about this training, or the accreditation itself, please get in touch with the team at Healthy.Workplace@eastsussex.gov.uk